Friday, May 31, 2013

YouPolish Bunny Bitch One of a Kind!


In  my most recent swap in our nail group Lacquered with Love my partner was the amazing Alaina, who is also one of my besties, so you know my box was Ah-Mazing!! Her blog is http://www.dontspilltheacetone.blogspot.com/ All of the polishes she sent me were so awesome I can't say have a favorite but this one spoke to me because she went and had it made for me. She chose my favorite color, made sure it was dark and a holo. It is so beautiful! And it's named after my nickname, which Alaina and Tami picked for me. Bunny Bitch!!

It went on like a dream it wasn't too thick but not too thin either. The two pictures on the left are with one coat of Nail Tek Xtra and two coats of Bunny Bitch. The two on the right are the same but with a coat of Essie Good to Go on top. I cannot wait to grab some pictures of this in the sun and catch all the holo goodness. As you can see, I am just in love with it. It's now my cover photo on facebook :)

You too can create your own polish as well or one for a friend. They can be purchased at http://www.etsy.com/shop/YouPolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment