Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Essie Bikini So Teeny

I have to say I am absolutely in love with Essie's formula. My friend Krystal over at Nailtasticfun sent me quite a few Essie's because its her favorite brand and she wanted to share her passion. Well, she has me hooked!! 

I love the creamy formula. It goes on so smooth and you never have to worry about too much or too little on the brush because the brush is just amazing!! Two coats is perfect and there are no streaks. Not to mention the color is amazing and they don't chip easy!!

I used one coat of Nailtek Xtra with two coats of Essie Bikini So Teeny topped with my Seche Vite fast dry top coat. I suggest you run out and get some!! This is now one of my top favorite nail brands and what makes it even better, they are sold in most drugstores!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment