Friday, March 1, 2013

On the Floor...

On the Floor...

I am in such a funk lately and I just can't figure out how to get out of it. I don't want to do anything, heck I barely want to get out of bed. Not that I actually allow myself to stay in bed except once a week when the feeling overtakes me. I don't know if it's the weather and no sunshine outside combined with things going on in my personal bunny world or what.... but I NEED to get out of it! I am getting things done, but at the last minute or feel as though I am half assing them. Anyone else ever get like this? What do you do to pull yourself out of it? I'm trying to organize everything at home and make a schedule and to do list to motivate me. I know partly it's my pills that make me stay up up up and then crash for hours. Unfortunately, until my surgery I am stuck taking them... Ugh I just feel like a big ole mess. Not a cool feeling at all...sigh

1 comment: