Friday, August 23, 2013

Weight Loss and Energy? Yes Please!!

A few months ago a close friend of mine,Gisel told me about this new pill she was trying. Well I'm not one for shakes or diet fads because I always fall off the wagon. And the pills I've tried before made me eat more if not less!! But she sent me some samples and they are amazing!!

The best part to me is that they are all natural so even with my health problems I can take them. Not only do they curb your sweet tooth they give you energy as well!! I took them right before my surgery and lost ten pounds in two weeks. I've taken a break to heal but now I am back at it!! I highly recommend these amazing new pills!! Not only that they have tons of supplements and other energy products as well. Another great thing, they make you crave water which in my eyes is wonderful! Especially if you aren't a huge water drinker. 

Some people don't want to dive right in and get a whole bottle so I do offer one week and two week sample packs! Try them out and see how totally awesome they are. Just message me and I will be glad to get you started on some samples or a bottle!! If you become a preferred customer you can get a discount on these every month and have it auto shipped to you!

One final great thing!! If you need extra cash or want to make money on the side this is an awesome business to get involved in! I would love to help make you a distributor and add to my team! So don't wait message me for more details!! You can also learn more at 
Http://www.sabaforlife.com/dawnbunnygetsyouace

Now that would be to sign you up as a preferred customer or a distributor. If you want sample packs message me and I can invoice you and get them right to you. By tomorrow morning I will have a separate website you can go to to order using PayPal!! Don't miss these life changing new products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment