Tuesday, August 20, 2013

La Bella Vernice's Princess Jasmine

There products were provided to me for an honest review. No compensation was received. 

Hello everyone visiting Bunny's World! Today I have two very special blogs to post about! I was lucky enough to be contacted by Roni over at La Bella Vernice to review two of her new polishes! She has just started the company and I have to say it is off to an amazing start!
 
Pictured above is Princess Jasmine.This was taken in direct sunlight. This is a silver scattered holographic polish. It applied like a dream. It was too thin as some holo polishes tend to be, and I had no issues with it being streaky. Pictured above is two coats with Essie Good to Go as a top coat. The top coat didn't take away from the holo goodness, to me it made it even more beautiful if that's possible!
This is a polish that could be work with one coat for a light sheer type of holographic look. The way it catches the light indoors and out is amazing. You could also layer it over a favorite color to add some holographic richness to it. It actually reminds me of a polish that can be wore alone or used to add holo or depth to polishes you already own. Those are the best kind to me, the multiple use ones!
 I went a bit picture crazy but I wanted you all to see how sparkly and holo this is! This picture above was taken indoors with a flash. I have to say the polish is very true to color. I so can't stand when I get a polish and it looks nothing like the polish in the bottle but I didn't have this issue at all!
Finally, one of the best parts is the detail to the boxes! They are so pretty and unique and the way they come they are already perfect for gift giving! You can purchase a mini for $4.00 or a full size for $10.00 at her website http://www.bellavernice.com or at her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LaBellaVernice.
As an up and coming Indie Polish Maker I am amazed at everything about her products!  I will be reviewing more to come and I have an awesome limited thermal to review next! Be sure to check Roni out!



1 comment: