Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oh my!! Enchanted polish Dijon in a bottle with China Glaze For Aubrey

Tonight I decided to play around with the only enchanted polish I own Dijon in a bottle. It was given to me by my amazing bestie Alaina!! I love love it. What it is is basically a polish that turns any polish holographic! Or you could probably wear it alone for a subtle wow effect, I just haven't tried it yet. I started out with China Glaze for Aubrey a favourite of mine. 
Then I threw on one coat of enchanted and it just makes it pop!! If you can only ever buy one bottle of enchanted polish go with Dijon in a bottle!!





1 comment:

  1. AAAAAH IM BLIND!! Heee Heee =D I don't own any holo polishes yet, I just recently found out about them like a few weeks ago :o shhh.... don't tell no one :)
    But I gotta have that holo polish!!!

    ReplyDelete