Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Live laugh lacquer swap group!!


Who loves nailpolish and getting mail? I know those are two of my favorite things! Since becoming involved in the nail community I've met some amazing people, learned I hardly know anything about polish (it's a whole new world) and have a great collection going on!

One of the neatest things I've been in is swaps. This can be trading a polish for a polish, a one timed themed swap, a surprise partner swap or a monthly swap. 

My bestie and I have started a fun and drama free (if you have been in the polish community for longer than a day you know what I mean) monthly swap! Each month you get a new partner and you send her two polishes off her wishlist along with some extra goodies. You get your partner the beginning of the month and the ship by date is the 25th. 

Of course throughout the month we chat, get to know each other better, share our favorite things and pieces of our lives. We are even going to be doing a weekly mani challenge for fun!!

This is open worldwide to anyone!  We just ask that you have verifiable swap history BUT if you are new dont fret! Just message one of us and we can put you in. After all, everyone has to start somewhere. Feel free to share the link and invite people you think may be interested. It's tons of fun and there are some great girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment