Monday, November 18, 2013

It's been awhile!!

As usual life seems to get in the way of me and my blogging. Or maybe it's my constant procrastinating. Whichever it is it's my favorite time of year so I am back and ready to go!!! 
I hope these next two months I can share tons of nail swatches, holiday foods and ideas with you. I have so many ideas!!
What is your favorite part of the holidays? Mine has to be the food and decorations. I am even more super excited because u got that awesome groupon deal to SAMs club. $45 for a year membership with a twenty dollar gift card and vouchers for free food. Me saving my groupon bucks for a broke time sure came in handy!! I love SAMs at the holidays because of the awesome holiday snacks they have. 
I'm off to make some blog swatches. Until next time!
Happy bunny tales!!

No comments:

Post a Comment