Friday, October 4, 2013

A 3 in one review post!!

It's fall finally so I pulled out this beautiful Essie that my friend Krystal K. Sent me from canada when she was trying to get my Essie addiction started. It's a deep dark purple called sexy divide. So gorgeous. It was opaque and streak free with two coats. 
Super pretty right? It has a slight metallic look to it. So I decided to top a few of my nails special effects Nails Inc purple. This came in a three pack set. My bestie Alaina at don't spill the acetone got them for me!! I think it adds some pretty depth to it!
Makes them pretty. Reminds me of darling diva dirty deeds or a less great version of the forces polishes. Then I decided to experiment with my Hollywood stamper. It's the one on the commercials where you slide in your finger and stamp. I suck at regular stamping so thought this might work. After a few minutes if figuring it out I got it to stamp!! It sucks lol but once I figure out how to line my finger I think it will be great!!
Hope you enjoyed. See ya next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment