Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Deborah Lippmann stronger created by Kelly Clarkson

This polish was on my wishlist and an awesome swap partner got it for me. This is the info listed on the description for it :

"part of Deborah's celebrity collection, STRONGER was created with Kelly Clarkson. 

"I love the way it sparkles and captures maximum light on stage. It's like jewelry for the nails!" - Kelly Clarkson

- tenacious vivacious violet (glitter)

- infused with Biotin, Green Tea and Aucoumea

- contains no toluene, formaldehyde or DBP

- never tested on animals"

It can be two coats for opaque or as I did one coat over a black base coat. It is super chunky and a bit goopy to apply but I love the end result. 

Application 3 out of 5 bunny tails

Overall 5 out of 5 bunny tails 

And please remember my nails aren't perfect and neither am I. I show my swatches as I apply it to wear for the next say. I don't do a whole bunch of fancy clean up. It's real life my bunny nails!!




No comments:

Post a Comment