Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Help Rachel out!!It's the season to give!! Please read!!

In my time in the nail community I have met some awesome ladies and some bat shit crazy ones. There's tons of fun and tons of drama. 
But recently I've been in an amazing group with some real life down to earth biotches!! (And I say that with love). During that time I've gotten to know Rachel. 
As times get rough for everyone at some point in their lives now is hers. Her husband and her are doing a fundraiser to help with the needs they have. You can read more about it here https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/6dysb

What I'm asking you as my bunny friends to do is look in your heart and donate what you can. Nothing is too small or too large. If you need an incentive check out my page www.facebook.com/bunnifulproducts 
I am offering credits to be used in my store for different amounts donated. Also between now and the end of the month 2.00 of every order will be donated to her as well. This idea was thought of by Amy at avant garde laquer who also has a deal going on!! So I don't ask for much but I hope you take the time to read it. Share it with your friends!! Thank you!!

Bunny hop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment