Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan 2/25-3/3

Monday: 

Breakfast: Pancakes, bacon and fried eggs

Dinner: Roasted chicken, baked mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy

Tuesday:

Breakfast: French toast, sausage, fried eggs

Dinner: Papa John's Pizza

Wednesday:

Breakfast: Breakfast Burritos

Dinner: Beef tips & rice, baked mac and cheese(leftover) broccoli

Thursday:

Breakfast: Make your own morning

Dinner: Crown fried chicken courtesy of Kay

Friday:

Breakfast: Make your own

Dinner: Spaghetti and Meatballs, garlic bread,toast

Saturday:

Breakfast: Saltfish & bakes

Dinner: Smoked green beans & turkey necks with cornbread

Sunday:

Breakfast: Overstuffed omelets

Dinner: BBQ pulled pork, corn on the cob, coleslaw

Because of Kay's crazy schedules and the fact that I am NOT a morning person, I cook our breakfast and dinner for the next day, the night before. This works out well because I don't have to worry about rushing home to get dinner done because it's already there and I can start dinner for the next night at any time that is good for me. Granted this won't work well for everyone but it works great for me. I also try to overcook and then freeze the leftovers for meals in the future. It's also great to have a meal plan because you know what you are having and what you need for the whole week. We sometimes switch meals around if we just aren't in the mood for it. I normally make a two week one, so the following week will be up shortly.

 

2 comments:

  1. I need to do this.. Im slacking for past two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I slacked for the last 3 weeks and figured now that I am stocked up in the freezer I really should do it again. It helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete